Monday, December 2, 2013

Strawberry Cream Cheese Filled Tortillas

This recipe is what I call, being bored and hungry, turned into I'm desperate for something sweet!

It was late, later than I should eat, and I was wanting something sweet so BAD!

I stood there looking in the pantry, and then the fridge and I saw it...strawberry cream cheese. Then my mind said "hmmm what  can I do with this?"

If only I had some egg roll wrappers. WAIT I had flour tortillas, YES, that's the ticket.
I really do have these conversations with myself.

So...I wrapped the tortilla around a tablespoon of strawberry cream cheese spread out in the center, added a teaspoon of strawberry jam, rolled and placed them in a small skillet with a dab of oil.
Fried them and rolled them in cinnamon sugar.
1/3 cup sugar 2 tsp cinnamon

Done!

Next batch, no jam, just cream cheese. The jam made a mess, but was good. Without it, better!

What do you crave late at night and how do you solve that issue?


**As of this weekend, we relocated to GA...so today is full of signing a lease,finding the utilities companies and trying to find space for all our stuff in a MUCH smaller place.
Details of the adventure to come later! Stay tuned
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment