Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container Set, BPA-Free 8-Piece Nesting Set with Vacuum Seal and Locking Lids.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Ozeri INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container Set, BPA-Free 8-Piece Nesting Set with Vacuum Seal and Locking Lids

I was very excited to be chosen as one of the bloggers to test this new product. As a blogger, stay at home wife, mom and frugal homemaker, I love products that help me save money.

How does a container help me save money you ask. Well, with these vacuum seal locking lids, there is little to no waste of food, because they lock out air, which helps maintain the freshness of your food.

You can use these in the freezer, refrigerator, and microwave. Now that saves you as well, no needing to remove it from the freezer, place in another container to heat up, just pop off the lid.

They are clear so you can see what is in them easier and set inside one another for easy storage.
I highly recommend these containers and what a great idea for Christmas. Imagine receiving a product that will save you money, time and space! Perfect for your favorite foodie, college student or newly wed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment