Sunday, November 10, 2013

Immortal Energy review

http://bit.ly/1bo4Nzl

Who doesn't need more energy? I sure need as much as possible! I suffer from fibro, lupus and Crohn's and my energy level is very low. So when I was given the opportunity to try the Immortal Energy, I thought why not. 

It is very simple to use. Just pop open a capsule and dissolve in warm water like tea or your even your favorite smoothie. Now that is easy for me. Plus I don't do energy drinks. They make me very jittery and really complicate my Crohn's. 

The capsules are vegetarian, so no worry if you are vegetarian or vegan, they are safe/friendly for you to use. We should all eat a healthy diet which can aid in energy, however, sometimes you need a boost. Like this week. I had a ton of stuff to do, moving boxes, deep house cleaning, all which require extra energy. Immortal energy came in the mail box just in time.

 As you can see by the label, there are no fillers or harmful ingredients. 

Give them a try: www.immortalherbs.com


  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

http://bit.ly/1bo4Nzl I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment