Sunday, November 17, 2013

Breakfast smoothie with Cocozia 100%organic coconut water #review


I have been trying, trying being the key, to eat healthier and loose weight. So far, I'm doing pretty good.
Since 1 October, I have lost 12 lbs. I am able to keep up with this because I am using the #EatSmart Precision Digital Scale.

Today I made a great smoothie using Cocozia 100% organic coconut water. It was quick, easy, filling and added vitamins I needed. I really enjoy using coconut water in my smoothies as I do not use/drink milk. Not cow's milk anyway.

The product is USDA Certified Organic, Kosher, Fair Trade Licensed, it contains no GMOs and preservatives. COCOZIA is fat and cholesterol free. 


You can purchase the Cocozia on Amazon. A case was $25 and if you use the Amazon Prime you get free shipping. That was cheaper than my local health food store, plus I didn't have to drive 35 minutes into town and battle traffic. yay me! Ordering through Amazon and using the AP feature it came in less than 48 hours to my door step. Who doesn't love that?


For my smoothie I used:
1 frozen banana (this makes it thick and creamy)
1 small container of probiotic Strawberry yogurt
1/2 terra pack of Cocozia (6 oz)
1 scoop of pea protein (for the amino acids and food craving buster)
All ingredients were added to the VitaMix and blitzed up. 

I really enjoy a good smoothie for breakfast and adding cocozia is just the thing to help me. It has electrolytes as well as:

Organic* USDA certified
Kosher
100% organic
fair trade
hydrating
70 calories per serving
vegan
preservative free
no artificial colors or flavors
Non-GMO



No comments:

Post a Comment