Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Best Chicken and Two Potato Hash

Are you ready for Thanksgiving? It's almost here! I will be at my mom's with 2 of my three sons, my mom, my husband, my grand daughter (Ms. Sassy Pants) and my cousin Tina. I am really looking forward to it. I will have the day off from cooking but am sure I'll be helping my mom in the kitchen while all the men watch football OR the back of their eyelids. (napping)

So with all the holiday preparations you're looking for a quick easy meal, right? I'm sure you've seen it on Pinterest or maybe even on Facebook, but everyone claims this is "THE best chicken" recipe ever.

I tried it and it was good but I won't say the best ever. Easy, yes. Good, yes. Best ever, no. At least for me. Now you may try it and swear it is the best thing since sliced bread.

I served mine with a salad and this super easy two potato hash. For cooking the hash, I used Pompeian Grapeseed oil* to spray the pan with. *Coming from delicate wine grapes, the Pompeian Grapeseed Oil reduces the absorption of food, preserving its natural flavor. And its high smoke point makes it ideal for your heavy load of holiday baking.
*Click here* for a chance to win a $200 gift card!!
$ coupon
Like Pompeian on Facebook

BEST Chicken
4 chicken breast, boneless and skinless
1/2 cup dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 TBSP red wine vinegar
1 tsp rosemary

Marinade the chicken for at least an hour, then slide it in the oven. bake at 350 degrees until done. Mine took 30 minutes as the breast were thick.


Two Potato Hash
1 large sweet potato diced
4 small red potatoes diced
3 large green onions diced
Spray pan with Grapeseed oil
1 tsp chili powder
Saute potatoes in a skillet with olive oil and chili powder until tender. Medium heat about 15 minutes.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment