Did you see last weeks TOP 3 ?
Popular post this week were my Crazy Halloween post. LOL did you miss seeing me green? And the LOVELY face I was making? haha
Did you know there are tons of "awareness days" in October. Most people are familiar with Breast cancer awareness. This month is also:
Baby Loss Awareness
Domestic Violence Awareness
Lupus Awareness Month
I don't put my personal info out a lot but I do have fibro, lupus and some other immune issues. So if you are not familiar please check out the link and share the awareness.
October 22 is National Nut Day, so if you know a nut, give them a hug. LOL no seriously, it is nut as in walnut , peanut and so on.
16 October 2013 is World Food Day. The day is about recognising the worldwide problem of hunger. And this year the theme for the day is “Sustainable Food Systems for Food Security and Nutrition”.
October 18th is National Chocolate Cupcake Day, now this will be my favorite day :)
October 25th is Sourest Day
Today is National Apple Betty Day
- October 8: National Pierogi Day
- October 9: Moldy Day (we presume they mean blue cheese mold)
- October 9: Submarine-Hoagy-Hero-Grinder Day
- October 10: National Angel Food Cake Day
- October 11: National Sausage Pizza Day
- October 12: National Gumbo Day
- October 13: National Yorkshire Pudding Day
- October 14: National Chocolate-Covered Insects Day
- October 14: National Dessert Day
- October 15: National Chicken Cacciatore Day
- October 22: National Nut Day
- October 23: National Boston Cream Pie Day
- October 23: National Canning Day
- October 24: National Bologna Day
- October 24: Good and Plenty Day
- October 29: National Oatmeal Day
- October 30: National Candy Corn Day
- October 30: Buy a Doughnut Day
- October 31: National Candy Apple Day
- October 31: Trick or Treat for UNICEF Day