Tuesday, October 8, 2013

TOP 3 week 26

I think I got a little carried away on the "national day of..." for the party. Sorry, once I started I just couldn't stop. LOL
Not sure what I'm talking about? Check it out: HERE

TOP 3
Honeybun cake
From Acts17Verse28
Perfect to go with tea, coffee or dessert.

Supreme Pizza Pasta
From Joy at Yesterfood, we love pizza and pasta, this is a great lunch for a busy Saturday.

Chocolate chip puffins
From My Sweet Mission, I love these and have made something similar myself. Her title made me laugh...puffins. Pumpkin/muffins makes perfect sense.

Host Favorite
Chocolate Chip Smore Bars
Jamie at Love Bakes Good Cakes hit me right where it counts with this! YUM...drool. And I'm with her, I much prefer bars to cookies, a lot less work :)

Most Creative
Pumpkin Pie Cookies
Cynthia from Feeding Big shared these adorable cookies that look like pie. Very creative. I love the squirrels as well. Festive for party or just a great family gathering.

A BIG THANK YOU to all who linked up, stopped by and commented.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment