Saturday, October 12, 2013

Swap N Share Sunday week 27

Here we are at week 27. I have noticed a trend,the views/clicks on links are getting less. I am sure you have noticed as well.

Do me a favor, yourself and your fellow bloggers, don't link and run. It is easy to do, I know, we all have busy schedules, but try to visit at least 2 links. Say hi and leave a nice comment consisting of more than 3-4 words. Ya know Google counts those as spam.

Pin a few, pass the word about the party and let's be a little more social.
I'd appreciate it, but more importantly, those who are faithful and link up every week would REALLY appreciate it.

Okay, so last week our TOP 3 , Host Favorite and Most Creative were chose and shared on Tuesday. ALL links are pinned each week to my SNSS pinterest board.

If you are not already, I'd love it if you would follow me on one or all of the following:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google +
Instagram
Bloglovin'
Klout
LinkedIn

One year ago, my post for this date was Stuffed Pepper Explosion. The BEST way to eat stuffed peppers in my book! And the most popular recipe for Oct 2012 that I had was TexMex Chicken and Rice Casserole, it still gets hits.

Well, enough about me, what you guys? Show me Your Favorite Recipe so far in October 2013!!
Dazzle me!
Thrill me!
Inspire me!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment