Friday, October 25, 2013

Precision GetFit journey with healthy recipes

*Disclaimer: I received the product free of charge to review, all opinions and comments are my own.

I may have mentioned before, I struggle with my weight and body image issues. Due to health reasons, surgeries and disability, I have gained a lot of weight over the years and find it next to impossible to loose.
I have been searching for something to help me track my weight, fat, muscle and BMI better. Well, I found it.
I read about the GetFit scale online and contacted them. They very gracious provided me with a scale to try and review.
I really like it. It lets you program more than one user, is super light weight and easy to set up.
I have only had it a short amount of time but have lost 10 lbs. I won't say it is all due to the scale, but it has helped.
My old scale was not accurate. This bad boy is accurate down to the ounce.

 As I use it and progress, I will from time to time update you on my progress. I won't be sharing my numbers as far as weight go, I'm not that secure. LOL
I can say sadly enough, that my doctor thinks I should loose 130 lbs. THAT sounds like an impossible goal to me. I hesitate even putting that number on here as people can be so cruel and I'm sure I get some nasty comments about being fat.
I know people do it. But I am taking it one pound at a time. Right now I am rejoicing that I lost 10, because that is 10 I'm not carrying.


I hope you'll stay tuned.

I will continue with my blog, my recipes and decadent foods, but you will see more healthy choices. I have already cut out all processed foods (almost all) and cook from scratch. I do not drink soda, coffee or tea unless it is herbal with honey.
I rarely eat out and even more rarely eat fast food.
I drink lots of water.
I won't give up my sweets but instead will make healthier meal choices so I can have the desserts I love and will eat smaller portions.


Hope you'll stop by to keep up with me and this journey and will be encouraged on your own journey to a healthier life style. I'm not doing a diet. Because the first three letters spell DIE. I have changed my life style.

Here are a few recent recipes to help you see that food can be health and good!
Creamy Shrimp Pasta Salad
Cuban Chicken Salad
Healthy Breakfast Parfait
Healthy Fudge

ENJOY
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment