Being a blogger has its perks. It is a lot of work but I love it. Perks, free food, getting paid and meeting great folks from all over the world.
With my prepaid card, we used it to purchase supplies at Lowe's for some home improvement projects. How much fun it was to shop when spending money that is not your own.
With card.com you have a very large variety to choose from. Many different styles that can reflect your personal style. I chose bacon. LOL
This is a debit card, like the one from your bank, and you can use it EVERYWHERE Visa is accepted -- except it's way cooler and cuter than your crumby old bank card.
- Free to order, activate and load
- Free app and check deposits from your smartphone
- Free direct deposit
- Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere, in seconds
- No overdraft fees -- never goes negative!
- Safer than cash - 24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds
- No debt, financially responsible, no interest/credit/APRs
- No credit check and approval in seconds
- 22,000 in-network ATMs
- Thousands of cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer Research, Shark Week, Where's Waldo, Doodle Jump, Three Stooges, Nancy Drew, etc.
This card is not a gift card, so you can’t give or receive the card as a gift - It's better than a gift card because you don't just use it once and toss it, but instead get to replace your boring bank-issued debit card and show it off over and over.
Free for 30 days - then $5.95 monthly fee, which we waive when you direct deposit over $800 in the previous 30 days. This fee is the same as the Walmart prepaid card and way less than many of our competitors. It's also much less than over drafting your bank account, paying for a checking account or using a credit card.
For more information on how it works: CLICK HERE
Facebook for Card.com
For more information visit CARD.com.
This review is a Sverve campaign, in exchange for my honest opinion and written review, I received a prepaid Visa card of my choice.