Saturday, September 21, 2013

week 24 Swap N Share Sunday

WOW this is my 444th post! Good gracious...didn't I just have 300? I lost track.

What have you been up to this fine Saturday? Me? Well, we went to Harbor Freight to return a tool we bought yesterday and my dh promptly broke last night. smh
Made out my menu for this week, wrote a grocery list and hit the store.
Cleaned my kitchen counters, baked some cookies, reorganized (again) two of my cabinets, commented on a bunch of blogs, cooked lunch and am about to go cook supper.
No idea what tomorrow holds, other than me surfing all your GREAT looking recipes and pinning them :)

Theme this week: FALL Favorites, cookies, stews, bread, whatever is your favorite to fix come Fall. Is there something you have just been waiting for? Show us!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment