Tuesday, September 17, 2013

week 23 TOP 3

HEY and happy Tuesday. That means...TOP 3.

I'm so enjoying the creative side of my blogger friends. So many great creative links this week. HOW do I pick one?? Well, I picked the most viewed on but could have posted 6 creative design recipes and another 3 creative in ingredients.
Well done ladies!!

So for this week,



TOP 3
Zucchini Parmigiana
Winelady Cooks - Joanne shared this delicious fresh recipe with us.


Caramel Cupcakes- Spread the love
GlitzNGrits, Aleshea, one of my Southern blog girls shared these cupcakes that are dripping with love!


Rich Honey Challah
Winnie shared this lovely Challah, this woman makes THE best cake and bread recipes ever! Check her out.


Most Creative
Halloween Meatloaf Hand
Liz over at Just Dip It in Chocolate, my creative cooking hero! I wanna be like her when I grow up :)
Creepy, real, scary, intriguing recipe.

Host Favorite
Giant Cheeseburger Cake
Karen, who is a laugh riot, over at Baking In A Tornado shares her wit and recipes. This giant cheeseburger would have made my boys SO very happy and sad when they realized it was cake, but then happy again. 


Stop by and show some foodie love to all our GREAT bloggers!And remember if you missed the party you can always go back and look at the links OR just visit my Pinterest board "Swap N Share Sunday' to see them all.

ENJOY
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment