Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TOP 3 week 21

Did you have an enjoyable holiday weekend? We didn't do anything 'out of the ordinary special' like cook-out, go on vacation or have visitors. It was a peaceful weekend.

We did however go to brunch Sunday with our oldest son. Sat outside at this little cafe we discovered a few weeks ago. Love that place. Walked around down town for a bit and headed home. Just as we crossed the river it started to rain. And rain it did, off and on all night.  A pure gully washer as my Daddy used to say. Or frog strangler. Meaning it poured rain.
I digress:

Here we are to celebrate another great week of recipes by sharing the TOP 3. The TOP 3 are chosen by you, the readers. I go into the inlinkz dashboard and view all the links. It shows me whose recipe was viewed the most and when. 

Then I look through them all, pin them and struggle to pick 1 as my Host Favorite.

I really do struggle because everyone does such a great job. Finding just 1 is not an easy task.

So here we go:

TOP 3

This is from Jutta at Hungry Little Girl. If you haven't been over there, you're missing out. She is famous for her off the wall combinations and of course food from her home country, Germany.



I am not a huge fan of eggplant but do believe I would enjoy this casserole that was shared by Ann at Such A Momma. It is full of things I enjoy.


Can you ever go wrong with a milk shake? Liz over at Just Dip It In Chocolate has some of the BEST recipes for milk shakes and desserts! This can be made with or without alcohol. Looks delish doesn't it?

HOST FAVORITE

And for my favorite this week, a dish I would not normally eat. I am not a fan of pesto, like eggplant, I can take it or leave it. However, Dana over at This Silly Girls Life, has created a dish that I know I would enjoy. It is on my 'to do' list for next week.


The more I cook, the more I learn about other foods and cultures, the more my palate grows and changes. I am enjoying foods I would have never eaten 5 years ago. Step out of your comfort zone and try something new. You just might find you like it after all.

If you are featured, please grab a button. It is located on the right side bar here >> on the blog.

Thank you all for linking up, your hard work and your continued support.

ENJOY Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment