Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tasty Bite's Review #ad

Have you had this happen?
So the other night I made this great stir fry and just as it was finishing up I realized I had forgotten to prepare the rice or noodles. Darn, it was ready, now what?
Then I remembered I had these bags of Tasty Bite products. There was one for Thai Lime Rice. Well, I did fix a stir fry and even though I did not use those flavors I thought what the heck.
These bags pop in your microwave and are done in 90 seconds. Perfect for when you are in a rush to get dinner on the table.
It was a great compliment to our stir fry. Plus super easy.



Interested in the Stir Fry recipe? It was on yesterday. Here ya go: HERE
They have many different options. I received Asian and Indian quick fix meal companions. Pad Thai Noodles, Thai Lime Rice,  Kung Pao, Ginger Lentil Rice, Madras Lentils and Channa Masala.


#ad #sponsor :  This post is written with my own honest and unbiased opinion, I was not compensated for this review. However, the great folks over at Tasty Bite sent a box of their products to try at no cost to me. 
If you are interested in their products or learning more about them, here are their social media links:
Facebook  Twitter  Pinterest
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment