Saturday, September 28, 2013

Swap N Share Sunday week 25

Week 25 and just 2 days from October. Are you gearing up for Halloween? Thinking about Thanksgiving, your menu, shopping list and let's not forget Christmas. Now less than 3 months away! YIKES, have you started shopping yet? Do you have your list written up? How about Christmas cards? Do you still do them?

Okay, too many questions.

How about we party and forget all the "to do" list for right now? Sounds like a plan to me.

Our TOP 3 just keeps getting better and better. You should all be top 3 but that's not possible. Some have asked, and I've mentioned before, I DO NOT choose the TOP 3, if you are familiar with inlinkz, you can edit and it will give you the links in order of which ones were viewed the most. That is how I do it.

No way I want to choose, it is hard enough picking 1 favorite and a creative link.

So what do you have for me this week? Fall foods, comfort foods, soups, stews...that's what I'm thinking.

So go ahead and link those up. Visit a friend or two, leave a comment, go pin crazy. You know you will and come back on Tuesday to see who was chosen from this great link party to be TOP 3, Host favorite and most creative.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment