Tuesday, September 17, 2013

11 Pumpkin Treats

Pumpkins, they are not just for hollowing out and making jack-o-lanterns and they are so much more than pumpkin pie.

Have you had pumpkin bread, cookies, brownies? Oh my the possibilities are endless.

First, there are 'baking' pumpkins and decorating pumpkins. You can roast and eat them all, but ones that are grown for baking are so much better.

Do you think the task of roasting a pumpkin is just too overwhelming for you? I thought so too until I did it. It was really easy.
HERE are my step by step instructions from last year. SO, easy that I will do it again, soon.
For all my pumpkin lovers AND all those that are just a little leary about pumpkins...here are some treats to tempt you.

Fudgy Brownie Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Yes, you can have it all!! Brownies, pumpkin pie, cheesecake oh my!

Nutella Marshmallow Pumpkin Bread
What more is there to say...OMG so good it is pure craziness.

Pumpkin Maple Cheesecake
A proud moment...when you read it you'll see why

Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins with strudel top 
This recipe is one of the most viewed on my site and most pinned.
 Give one a try today, you'll be SOOO glad that you did.

My friend Cynthia over at Feeding Big has these wonderful
Pumpkin Spice Scones 

Hungry Little Girl has these delicious treats:
Pumpkin Butter Cinnamon Cookie Shake


Healthy Pumpkin Cream Pie

Pumpkin Banana Nut Oatmeal

ENJOY
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment