Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Top 3 week 17

I love Tuesdays, they are the "reveal" day. I share with you which recipes were the TOP 3 from the party over the weekend. It is always exciting to see what "you" the viewers looked at the most. Sometimes I am surprised and other times blow away that it is not a tie for every single recipe linked up. I have such great and talented food blogger friends.

Here are the TOP 3 from week 17
Jodies Kitchen
I love Mexican food and am always looking for new ways to mix it up. These sound great and simple to fix.

Hungry Little Girl
These adorable little guys were part of #Fillthecookiejar last week. I don't know if I should cuddle them or eat them. 


Cooking with Curls
Fabulous pasta dish from Lisa with cheese or should I say faux cheese. Loaded with flavor and no dairy for those who have an intolerance or don't use dairy.



Host Favorite:
Cooking with Curls
What can I say, I'm a sucker for lemon. These waffles are light, fluffy, lemony and add to that a blackberry sauce. Oh yes please!


ENJOY

And ladies be sure to grab your button "I was featured" it is on the side bar if you don't already have one.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment