Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TOP 3 from week 20

Goodness gracious, the end of August! Wow, I know I say it a lot but seriously, time flies.

What have you been up to all summer? Vacation? Resting? Working? Family/friends visiting you?

Me? Nothing much since June. Our youngest son got married and moved to TX. He is in the USAF.
Other than that, work, blog, garden, stay afloat. Yes, afloat. We have been swamped with rain.

Yesterday was like Christmas for me. My husband and I went to the state farmers market. OH MAN! SO much to look at and do. Overload for my brain. You will be reading a lot about it in the weeks to come as I whip up new recipes with all the new vegetables we purchased. I'm so excited. Hope you are too.

So are you curious? From this past weekends party, our TOP 3 and  a host favorite.....


photo courtesy of, with written permission: disappearinginplainsight.com

REMEMBER ladies, grab a button if you don't have it already. It is on the right side bar.

TOP 3
Hamburger Crunch
This is a great recipe from Linda at With a Blast. She lives in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. You should really check out her blog.

OREO Nutella Cheesecake
Also from Linda. You guys were showing her lots of love this weekend.
And why not, did you look at this recipe? YUM
DIY BLizzard at home
Anglea from My Personal Accent shared this great DIY. She also host the Strut Your Stuff blog hop that I co hosted a few weeks ago.

Host Favorite
Not trying to pick favorites, but that is the name of this post, favorites. LOL I saw lots that I liked and a few I loved, but honestly this week I had to go with my pal Cynthia and her new soup. It just looks so rich and yummy I could not help myself.
Sopa De Quinoa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment