Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TOP 3 from week 18


I am truly amazed each week with the photos, recipes and talents of so many bloggers. I sit here in awe thinking, wow, that is amazing and why didn't I think of that?

Bravo to another FANtastic week.

Here are the TOP 3 , chosen by viewers, not me. These are from week 18 of Swap N Share Sunday. If you missed it, you can see them all at the party page OR on my Pinterest board for the party.


TOP 3

Apple Puff Pancake from Karen at Baking In A Tornado
Wow, now that's a breakfast or brunch. Just needs a side of bacon. LOL bacon makes everything better. Right?

S'mores Strawberry Skewers from Karen at Baking In  A Tornado
Oh my, I love s'more and I love strawberries. Perfect combo.

Cinnamon Sugar Greek Yogurt Muffins from Who Needs A Cape
How good do these look? Makes you want to grab a few and sit back with a cup of coffee watching the sun set. (I'm not an early morning person so I don't watch it rise, lol)


Host Favorite - it is very hard to pick just one but this one stuck out to me.

Combination French Bread Pizza from Serena at Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment