Thursday, August 22, 2013

#GiantFlavor Green Giant Veggie Chips review



Thanks to Green Giant™ Veggie Snack Chips for sponsoring this post! Make sure to grab a coupon and try Green Giant™ Veggie Snack Chips today!

Growing up, the only can vegetables my mom would buy was Green Giant. So I am not stranger to their products. When I learned they were now carrying snack foods, this was exciting to me. Why, because I love chips, tortilla chips or potato chips either one, however, I try not to buy them. So when I was given the opportunity to try these Green Giant Multigrain Veggie Chips I was thrilled.


It was so hard when they arrived to not tear into the bag right that minute, but it was supper time. Guess what, we did it anyway! We could not wait. Let me tell you, we were not disappointed.

Just look at these chips! Multi-grain full of goodness. I love the Sweet potato barbecue  At first I thought it an odd combo, but then remembered how much I love sweet potatoes baked, fried, or stuffed and thought mmm these WILL be good, and good does not describe them.

They were great. My husband took one bite and said "oh man, that's really good, hand me the bag." I was like, no way, you're not eating them all. haha


I enjoyed them as a snack and then the next day with my lunch. A big salad. These chips have vegetables, multi grain, protein and fiber but are full of #GiantFlavor. I also enjoyed the Ranch variety but really preferred the sweet potato. Both were good but the sweet potato satisfied the "southern" in me.

So when you are out and about doing your shopping and see these Green Giant Veggie Chips on the shelf, grab a bag or two. You won't be sorry and you won't feel as guilty eating chips either.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment