Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Foodie Pen Pals reveal

The end of the month and that means it is time for another reveal. Foodie Pen Pals reveal. That's right, another box from a reader this time.

Wait, you don't know what I'm talking about?!

Foodie Pen Pals is a program by Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean. Readers AND Bloggers sign up and are paired with each other. Sign up by the 27th of the month, receive your partner on the 5th and mail a box no later than the 15th. Then on the 30/31 of the month you post about your box. Simple, fun and adventuresome.

To sign up HERE


The Lean Green Bean





I received my box from Renee' in Alton, Illinois. A large bag of pecans, which I love!
Honey in this cute little bear. Love honey.
Some lemon tea, ya'll know I love lemon.
A bag of Mexican spice, looking forward to using that for sure.
And some delicious chocolates from a B & B, that melted but I put them in the fridge and ate them anyway.

My box , that I sent out, was too a reader as well. This is what she had to say:
Hello!  I received my box yesterday!  So excited to try everything...I had the peppers & peas today with a salad..so good....the peas were something I had been wanting to try for awhile now :).  I also loved the tea & hot sauce & the kids are really enjoying the chocolate milk straws!  Planning on using the Goya for dinner tomorrow night and the cookies definitely won't last much longer!  Thank you so much for all the new stuff I got to try!!  Hope you had a great weekend!  Misty

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment