Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh What a HAPPY DAY link party

Hi everyone! Today I am co-hosting a party with Oh What a HAPPY Day!

This week I am happy that:
I had lunch with our oldest son on his day off.
Our youngest son and his wife made it safely to their first duty station.
I spent the weekend visiting with my mom.
I have an office now! YAY
I have a new couch.
We have had 2 days with NO rain! Hallelujah! FINALLY...we have had every day except 4 in the last 5 weeks. Yes, I was ready for a boat.

How about you? What are you happy about? I am sure there are lots of things.

Be sure to visit my lovely host Holly and spread the joy of the link party :)



Welcome to the Oh What a HAPPY Day Link Party!
Time to celebrate what is giving us JOY and making us HAPPY this week.  It is so easy to get bogged down and lost in the negative.  Let's take a moment and celebrate the positive. I'd also like to thank all the lovely bloggers who joined up with us here for Oh HAPPY Day last time.  We had 68 links in total!  Congrats go out to Maria @ This Life's Beautiful Moments for having the most views last week. Now onto the party! 
The rules for the party are pretty simple: Oh What A HAPPY Day PartyHave fun, stop by our lovely Co-Host, and say HI to as many other party goers as possible.  =)  If you would like to spread the word, please grab a button and put it on your blog.  If you are interested in being a co-host, then just let me know!     
Oh What A HAPPY Day Party
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment