Saturday, June 15, 2013

Swap N Share Sunday week 10

It is hard to believe I started the party 10 weeks ago. Thank you all for linking up, visiting, commenting and reading each week. I have found some lovely friends and wonderful recipes. My " Pinterest " board runneth over.

Be sure to follow me on FaceBook for the latest happenings here on the blog or sign up for the email. Of course there is the RSS feed and Bloglovin' link up as well.

This is Father's Day weekend and my first without my Daddy. We buried him last week and it still does not seem real. I guess God was preparing me earlier when I wrote a Father's Day post tribute to him for the Sharing is Caring blog hop. If you missed it, you can read it HERE.

So this week, let's link up our favorite "man" food. Grilling, meat dishes, desserts, game food...whatever it is that your man loves. Be it your dad, husband, son, nephew, cousin, friend, brother whichever man in your life that LOVES your food. Link up one, two or three of those recipes.

Let's PAR TAY people!!!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment