Friday, June 28, 2013

June Foodie Pen Pals Reveal

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again. I love the Foodie Pen Pals program that Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean works so hard to set up for us each month. THANK YOU Lindsay!



Each month you sign up, are assigned another blogger or reader, you exchange information about your likes, dislikes, allergies, etc... and mail that person a box of goodies. I mean, come on, who does like to get mail that isn't a bill and to make it a box full of food. Oh yeah, Christmas every month for me.

Being a food blogger I especially love it. I get to try food from all over the country and make new friends.

This month I received a box from Andrea. I sent a box to Wangeci who left for Kenya just a few days after receiving the box I sent. I knew this in advance so I made sure to send things that would comply with the FAA flying regulations, were light and easy to pack. You can see what I sent her over at: Foodie in the desert .

Here is what I received. A great bunch of goodies that I have yet to get through. The cookies were the first causality, a favorite of mine.




If you are interested in signing up, go to The Lean Green Bean and click the link for Foodie Pen Pals. Sign up is on the 26th of each month. Details are found HERE.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment