Monday, June 17, 2013

Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wings

After my Daddy passed away on the 2nd of June I stayed with my mom for two weeks. One night we had her favorite, Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wings. She loves these and I have to say, they are really good.
My mom found the recipe in a magazine several years ago and she just loves it. My grandbaby loved them too. She had bbq sauce from one ear to the other, chin to forehead.
The recipe is easy.


Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wings
4 lbs wings
2 cups Sweet Baby Rays original bbq sauce
1 large can (20 oz) pineapple tidbits
2 cups cooked rice (serve the sauce over)

Place the wings on a pan and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. That is if the wings are thawed, if frozen you will need more time. Mix the bbq sauce and pineapple together. Pour over the wings and bake another 30 minutes.
Serve over rice and serve with a veggie. We ate broccoli.
ENJOY!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment