Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Garden Fresh Pasta Salad-Sharing is Caring Summer Edition

I love summertime with all the fresh fruits and vegetables that are available. A lot in my own backyard. As you can see our garden has gone crazy this year!



Can you see my husband? He's there. At the end of the squash row. The plants are over 3 feet high. He sat down and you can see his hat. ha ha We are over run with squash and zucchini.

Ah summer, warm weather, longer days, fresh local produce, festivals, concerts in the park, flowers blooming and everything is lush and green. I love it. I don't love the bugs and humidity!

I want to share a recipe with you plus this post is part of: Sharing is Caring...Summer Edition.


Garden Fresh Pasta Salad
zucchini
squash
tomatoes
cucumbers
snow peas
tri color pasta
Italian dressing

Super simple. Sliced and dice up all your vegetables and have them in a bowl with the dressing. I used 1 cup of dressing.
Cook your pasta, drain well and mix. Serve warm or chilled. Either way it is simple and tasty. Plus it helps me use up all my veggies.
This salad would also be great with my Asian Ginger Dressing.





Sharing is Caring Blog Hop 

  This post is part of the Sharing is Caring Summer Blog Hop hosted by Life With Lovebugs , Powerful Mothering, and A Spectacled Owl! All of the blogs listed below are sharing Summer themed posts as part of this event, so click on one or all of the links below to find some great recipes, tutorials, crafts and more!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment