Monday, June 3, 2013

Double Duty Food

I will be MIA for the next week, but don't worry. I will have post going up, but my online presence will be limited. You may have read my post/tribute to my Dad for the Sharing is Caring Father's Day post last week. The very next day my Daddy took a turn for the worst and I am at his bedside now. He may not be alive by the time you read this.
There will not a lot of cooking going on as I am at a hotel, but I went through a cooking frenzy and have them scheduled to go up in my absence  along with other articles I have written.
Thank you all for your support and kindness.

***

Some of you may already know, but in case you don't, I write for a magazine called Daily Dish.
I have begun a series called "Did you know..." and these articles with be about food that you can use in your garden. A 'double duty' food if you will.
I thought as a change, I would share those articles with you.

First one :Beer
Second one: Grits

Intrigued? Read all about the 'double duty' foods at the following links.

Did you know...series #1
Did you know...series #2



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment