Tuesday, June 11, 2013

CupCake Tower

My husband loves dessert and I have spoiled him. He expects to have it each night. Well, things have been hectic, stressful and a little out of whack lately. After supper one night he said , "so, what's for supper?" I just looked at him and said ...uh. I didn't fix any. He was less than pleased so while he was in the shower I whipped up a small batch of cupcakes and created this cupcake tower.
He was VERY happy. And who wouldn't be? Did you see these things? YUM


 Cupcakes
9 TBSP flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp coffee crystals
3 TBSP baking cocoa
6 TBSP sugar
6 TBSP milk (I use Almond Breeze)
3 TBSP oil
Mix all the ingredients and place in 6 cupcake liners then bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.





Tower
2 cupcakes
cool whip
strawberries
caramel sauce

Cupcake, caramel, cool whip, repeat and add a strawberry or two on the side.
ENJOY!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment