Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Almost Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie

We have dessert every night and since it was hot last week I wanted a 'cool' dessert. Having used up all my fresh fruit I decided to do something different.
I have seen lots of recipes for 'peanut butter' pies. I can not eat peanuts and was thrilled to find a 'peanut butter' alternative besides Sunbutter, which is pricey, and other nut butters.
This is organic and vegan. It is called "WOWbutter" and it is gluten free as well. Taste just like peanut butter. Amazing!
So here is what I did:



"Almost" Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
1/4 cup Biscoff
3/4 cup WOW butter
8 oz cream cheese, fat free
1 1/4 cup powder sugar
8 oz Cool Whip
Hershey's syrup

Using my Kitchen Aide stand up mixer, I placed the cream cheese in the mixing bowl along with the 2 butters. After it is mixed and creamy, add the powdered sugar and blend well. Last mix in the Cool Whip. It will be similar in consistency of marshmallow creme.
In a graham cracker crust, place 1/2 the mix. Make a well in the middle and pour chocolate syrup.
Top with the remaining cream mix.
Sprinkle mini dark chocolate chips on top.
Chill in the freezer for 30 minutes and then keep in the fridge. You need to chill it for at least 1 hour, longer for it to set better.

ENJOY!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment