Monday, May 27, 2013

Who made it?

Who made what, right? Well, who made the top viewed recipes from the party this week, that's what.
On Thursday night thru Sunday I was co-hosting the Foodie Friends Friday and then on Saturday night until midnight on Sunday there was my Swap N Share Sunday link party. 
At either of these weekly parties you'll be able to find a great wealth of recipes. Pin away, I do.

Now who did you visit the most?
From FFF:
Simple Clean and Homemade

Craft Cravings

My Mixing Spoon

To see who the host favorites were for FFF visit our magazine Daily Dish at noon today and read all the wonderful recipes, crafts and DIY projects. You can find it HERE. But here is a sneak peek.



From Swap N Share Sunday:week 7
Just Dip It In Chocolate



Just Dip It In Chocolate

Twinkling Trees

Now if you missed any of the dishes from Swap N Share Sunday you can find them all on my Pinterest board where I pin each recipe linked each week. Go HERE to see them all.
You can also find all my recipes pinned HERE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment