Monday, May 27, 2013

Teriyaki Pineapple Grilled Chicken Sandwich

After a busy and emotional time last week, I needed a quick, tasty, easy pick me up. What better than breaking out the #GeorgeFormanGrill. (I am not being paid for endorsing this product nor did I receive it for free...just my opinion). It was pouring rain and I wanted to grill some chicken breast and pineapple. Since that was not possible, outside, I did it inside and the result was fabulous.

The chicken was marinated in #Ken'sSteakHouseMarinade for an hour. Then grilled and added to a grilled bun with a slice of grilled pineapple. Served with a side of slaw and lightly sauteed sweet potatoes. You could call this a teriyaki chicken burger or sandwich, whatever you call it, it's good.

 The slaw was an easy mix:
1 bag of tri color slaw mix
2 sweet salad peppers sliced
2 large green onions, sliced
Sauce: juice from the pineapple, rice wine vinegar, 2 tsp ginger, 1 tsp garlic, 2 tsp sesame oil, 2 TBSP olive oil, mix and stir.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment