Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sweet Chilli Chicken

Oh man, it has been a stressful week and my creative juices are suffering. I needed a quick easy supper and wasn't "feeling" anything on my menu. Ha ha do you ever have this problem?
My solution? No it was not take out or drive through but this tasty little dish.
Quick, easy, few ingredients, ready in minutes.
As you can see in the photo, I used my favorite Sweet Chilli sauce, yes it is a mild addiction but it's legal so I guess it's all good.

Sweet Chilli Chicken
8 chicken tenders
1 bag tri-color slaw mix
4 TBSP soy sauce
2 carrots thinly sliced
1/3 cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
rice vermicelli noodles

Cook the boneless skinless chicken tenders and shred. Add the super thin sliced carrots, slaw mix and soy sauce. Stir well. Cover and allow the cabbage to steam/simmer. Meanwhile cook the noodles, this takes 3 minutes. Drain the noodles and add them along with the sauce to the pot. stir well and eat. 
ENJOY


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: