Saturday, May 18, 2013

skillet chicken

Monday night I had to use my new frying pan. A super large deep stainless steel puppy from my mom! YAY me and Mother's Day gifts. Love it

This was a super easy throw together. It's what I do best.

Skillet chicken
3 large chicken breast, cubed
1 can petite diced tomatoes, salt free
1/3 cup Mt.Olive sweet n hot salad peppers, with juice
1/3 cup drained black olives
3 TBSP oil
2 tsp Italian seasoning
2 tsp parsley flakes
1 tsp garlic powder

Cook chicken in the oil until done, add the seasonings to the chicken. I covered the chicken with the tomatoes and cook covered. Allow to cook for 20 minutes. Then add the olives and peppers. Cover and simmer another 10 minutes. I served this over couscous with fresh green beans and a salad.

ENJOY

I apologize for the photos, my camera was dead and this was taken with my phone.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Talk about quick and easy. This is one of those recipes that is so quick and easy and uses ingredients always on hand. I love these go-to recipes for days that get hectic. I'll add this one to my list.

    ReplyDelete