Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dark Chocolate Fudgey Pecan Brownies

My poor husband, I have spoiled him and two days in a row we had no dessert. I swear he almost pouted. So to make up for it, I made him one of his favorite things. A fudgey brownie..but with a little extra something.
These turn out moist and chewing inside with a light krispie top and edges, the best!

Dark Chocolate Fudgey Pecan Brownies
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1 stick butter
3/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 eggs, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans
2 TBSP espresso coffee
mini chocolate chips (enough to sprinkle over the top)

In a medium sauce pan, melt the chocolate chips and butter. Stir in the sugar and remove from the heat. Allow to cool and stir in the eggs. Next add the remaining ingredients.
Pour into a greased 8 x 8 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

ENJOY



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. Ok you so make me want a cheat day this week! This looks yum!

    Chene@SGBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brownies ad i see you can add coffee which is another love. I have to try this recipe:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound incredible!!! We will definitely be trying them in the near future. Thank you for sharing the recipe. ~~ Sharon & Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delish! Pinned and on my to-do list!

    Checking in from the Southern Girl Blog Community. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so yummy!!! I am going to make these for my son's birthday party! I'll let you know how they come out! You, Joanne and Marlene were my first FFF 'comments' YAY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edited to add - that's me, Zannie from mymixingspoon - forgot that my google account doesn't have mixingspoon info in it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a good brownie. I love that these are dark chocolate too, what an extra rich burst of flavor :) Thanks so much for sharing @ Great Idea Thursday's! Krista @ A Handful of Everything

    ReplyDelete