Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Raw Dessert - Energy Bites

Yes, that is correct, raw dessert. Why? Well, it's like this, many people see the weather warming up and want to loose weight. Others are vegan, vegetarian or just like a healthy snack now and again.  Plus my friend Jutta over at HungryLittleGirl gave me this assignment/challenge. A raw dessert. If you want to read more, head on over to her site and read my post, see the recipe and photo.

Raw Dessert




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I saw these on Hungry Little Girl! They look so good. My daughter brought home so dates and I have not done anything with them. I think I know what to do with them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE medjool dates, much better than regular ones. I will just eat them alone but mixing them with nuts it xxoo :)

      Delete
  2. I've made a few treats with dates and they were really good. I am following you on Pinterest and I saw that you are in NC...me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dates and they really help tide you over when you're hungry.
      HEY NC girls!!

      Delete