Thursday, April 11, 2013

D's Top 10 Favorites

Here is something a little off the norm, so to speak. My husband, D was going through my Recipe List and picked his TOP 10 all time favorites. He had a really hard time doing this and had to narrow it down several times. Why you ask, I think he was bored. ha But seriously he was looking at what we had had to see if there was something he wanted me to repeat. I was making a menu for the next two weeks and a shopping list..
Here is what he came up with:

Cheesy Garlic Biscuits which he said he could eat EVERYDAY

Bourbon Peach French Toast two of his favorite foods

Sonoma Chicken Salad a lunch or supper favorite of mine as well

Peach Mango Chicken Chili which at first he was like, umm I don't know but loved

Orange Crinkle Cookies a new recipe this year and GREAT

5 Layer Banoff Pie trust me, after one bite it is every-ones favorite

White Chocolate Caramel Banana Pudding my new creation I thought may have been too much, obviously not

Fish Taco with Mango Salsa another one that when created he just looked at me like I was nuts, you'd think he'd learn by now

Crock Pot Lasagna easy and delicious without all the fuss

Italian Sausage with brown rice Soup a new favorite of mine as well

Hope you will give them a looksee and a try.
Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I bet they're all great, but give me a call on Bourbon Peach French Toast night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with your husband - they all look great! On the night that you decided to fix all of them, I will drive down to have dinner with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fish with mango salsa looks so yum. I would pick it aswell :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, I saw all of your recipes the other day, but was drawn to the fish tacos! I bet the mango salsa really brought the flavors of the fish out!

    Thank you for sharing at the In and Out of the Kitchen link party! Thanks for being here!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete