Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 18 of Raising Imperfection

It’s Sunday! ~ Welcome to Week #18 of Raising Imperfection!

Link your funny stories, best recipes, parenting successes, parenting fails, DIY projects and tips, photo bomb posts and more! We want to learn more about the people we connect with daily. Then…come back for Feature Fridays! Leslie and I choose our favorite links from the link up and feature them on our blogs!

If you missed last week's features, you can see them HERE

Please grab our button and help this link up grow!

Raising Imperfection
Co-Hosts for this week:
Jen of Yummy. Healthy. Easy
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade

Be sure to visit Leslie and I for Feature Fridays to see if your post was picked to be featured!

Tweet

Want to be our co-host next week? Enter our GIVEAWAY! You get an entry just for linking up so join us!

a Rafflecopter giveaway Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower here, via GFC! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that I found your website through the link up at Yummy heathy easy!! The recipes look great on your website. I am your newest follower :) I can't wait to search through all your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad to have you. I have a mix of healthy, decandant, rich and just plain OH So GOOD>

      Delete
  3. Hi Dawn, returning the visit from the Lets Get Social Sunday Blog Hop! You have a lovely blog...all the pictures are making me hungry!

    Thanks again for stopping by my blog. I look forward to getting to know you through your posts.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly, thanks for stopping by!
      Love your dog profile photo, it makes me smile!
      Hope you find something here you'll enjoy
      Dawn

      Delete
  4. So excited to have you with us this week as a co-host!
    Thanks again!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the opportunity to cohost. I look forward to meeting new friends and bloggers.

      Delete
  5. Just linked up! Thanks for a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your latest follower, thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn
    What a great idea! Thanks for hosting!
    So happy I follow you by email so I didn't miss this. ..it's kind of hard to stay on top of everything in the FB feed.Heading over to "Raising Reagan" now....thanks for the chance to meet new blogger friends/....

    Havea great day

    ReplyDelete