Friday, March 1, 2013

Pecan Cinnamon Chocolate Bundt Cake

You always know after I've been sick when I'm feeling better. How? Because I start cooking and baking like nuts!
So far today I have made blueberry muffins, two types of pull apart stuffed pizza bread, you'll see it on here later, guilt free cheesecake with chocolate chips and my PCC cake. I think I'm done for today :)

I couldn't make up my mind what kind of cake I wanted so I sort of did an everything cake.

Hope you like it as much as I am!! Because it is DELICIOUS 


PCC Bundt

3/4 butter, softened
3 eggs
2 1/2 cups flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 3/4 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups milk (I used almond milk)

Filling
1/4 cup flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup Hersheys semi sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake cake in a bundt for 1 hour

Cream butter and sugar together, add eggs one at a time. Next add the baking powder and salt. Alternate adding milk and flour. Cream well.

Spray your bundt pan with baking spray, pour in half the batter, mix the filling well and add, pour remaining batter on top.

Bake 1 hour.
DONE
ENJOY



BWS tips button
Foodie Friends Friday
sshbutton Addicted to Recipes Button, Page button
Let's Get Social Sunday
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t475/RaisingReagan/RIButtonFINAL.png

16 comments:

  1. That just looks good! Thank you for sharing on Foodie Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. And it is Marly! It was Great with a hot cup of tea this morning :)

      Delete
  3. This looks awesome...thank you
    Have a great weekend

    Peace
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Chris! Hope your weekend is great as well.

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure if a full recovery for me entails baking a bundt cake but boy is your family and friends lucky that it does for you. Thanks so much for sharing your terrrific recipe with us on foodie friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well, not a full recovery, but that is how I know I'm getting better :) HAVE to get into my kitchen. Oh yeah, they love it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. It has been a long time since I have had a bundt cake! Yum!

    Thank you for linking to Raising Imperfection.
    Please come back Friday to see if you were featured. :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love using my bundt pan. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Yum. I think bundt cake just looks pretty!

    Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection!
    Make sure to check back on Friday to see if you were featured.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, it is buttery soft and delicious.

      Delete
  7. This sounds wonderful. I love the pecan-cinnamon-chocolate combination!
    Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was having a moment, I could not decide what I wanted to put in it so I did it all :)

      Delete
  8. Wow-this looks yummy! I love all of those ingredients! Thanks for linking up on Tried and True Recipes at http://rediscovermom.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, it was a great cake.

      Delete