Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mixed Fruit Crumble

Monday was such a glorious day, warm, sunny and so Spring like. It had me thinking about a cobbler or crumble of sorts with some frozen fruit I had in the freezer. Seriously, I went to bed thinking about it.
Tuesday showed up cloudy and pouring rain, a perfect day for a "Spring" like dessert.



Mixed Fruit Crumble
3 cups frozen fruit (mine was strawberries, peaches and pineapple)
2 TBSP sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter

Grease a small casserole dish and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the fruit and sugar, now pour into the pan.
Next mix the brown sugar, flour, oats and cut in the butter until it is crumbly.
Sprinkle that on top of the fruit.
Place into the oven for 45 minutes or until bubbly.

Enjoy!!



Now I'd like to share with you "Sharing is Caring Blog Hop" sponsored by Life With Love Bugs . Spring time, Easter, fresh fruit, and visions of plastic eggs filled with candy. New dresses, visiting with family and the celebration of new life at church is what  I think about. NOW Let's see what my blog friends are sharing. 



document.write('
For more Easter posts in the Sharing is Caring Blog Hop, visit one of the fantastic blogs below!
1. Life With Lovebugs (HOST)  7. Earning-My-Cape  13. One More Time Events  
2. Kathe With An E  8. With A Blast  14. Pams Party and Practical Tips  
3. Parenting with Purpose  9. Craft Cravings  15. Spatulas On Parade  
4. Feeding Big and more  10. A Spectacled Owl  16. Mummygadgetgeek  
5. Corey\'s Creative Corner  11. Powerful Mothering  17. Heartbeat Magazine Blog  
6. Beyond the Cover  12. Life on Lakeshore Drive  18. The Squishable Baby  

(Collection closed)
Link tool by inlinkz.com
'); Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. This looks so good and does remind me of Spring! I think it is a great dessert for anytime of the year!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait until we get moved into our own place, so that I can try a bunch of these new recipes!! I get hungry just visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this dish. Looks really delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, I'm pinning! Not only does this look delish, my hubby will love it! I'm saving it on my boards for a rainy day! Thanks for this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so delicious! YUM!! Stopping by from Caring is Sharing. It's been so much fun. :)

    Kathy
    www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy is what my stomach is growling at me! looking at food recipes before dinner, desserts at that. I will look forward to making this one!

    ReplyDelete