Thursday, March 28, 2013

German Sweet Chocolate Pie

My mom has been making this pie for years and when I was there last week she made one for my husband for his birthday. She also had one in the freezer for my cousin Tina. It is her favorite.
I always forget about this pie until she makes one and I think, HOW do I keep forgetting this.
It is quick, easy, and no bake!
Creamy, frozen and delicious.

You can find the recipe at Kraft Foods. here: Frozen German Sweet Chocolate Pie

I apologize for the messy picture, my husband had attacked the pie already! 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the picture of the pie that your husband had already attacked, it's exactly how a pie should look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karen - a pie has to look like that, that's when you know it is good ;)
    I just had a peak at the recipe and it sounds incredibly easy! I can even turn that into a Paleo dish, so I am very looking forward to making this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super easy and there are different versions on Kraft's website. We love it. My mom has been making this for years.

      Delete