Sunday, March 24, 2013

Breakfast Meals, Cheesy Bacon Biscuits

With Easter right around the corner, what are your plans? Will you go to sunrise service, church, have a family dinner, an Easter egg hunt?

Will you fix colored eggs and a basket full of candy for your kids? My mom always did. I never did that with my kids. We focused on the Resurrection of Christ. I did give them candy but that was not what we focused on.

This year, with all our kids grown and gone it will be a simple day for us. Most likely we will start off with a big breakfast and a pot of coffee (for my husband) maybe a hot cup of herbal tea for me.

We might have something like: Morning Kisses one of our favorite breakfast treats. It could be a Breakfast Casserole or Ham and Hashbrown Casserole .

Several other favorites: Bourbon Peach French Toast , Cinnamon Roll Cake and our new favorite: Sausage Roll ups with Buttermilk Syrup

Whatever it is, it will be delicious, made with love and enjoyed together.
Morning Kisses


Cheesy Bacon Biscuits
2 1/4 cup Bisquick
1 cup shredded cheese
6-8 slices of bacon cooked crispy and crumbled
1 TBSP parsley
1 cup milk
Mix all the dry ingredients, add the wet. Mix until combined but don't over mix. May still be wet. In a cast iron skillet, melt 1/2 stick of butter, place the batter inside and pat out with your hands carefully. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Slice up and enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. These biscuits look wonderful! I think they would make a great breakfast! I love most anything with bacon in it!

    Cynthia at http://FeedingBIg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We love biscuits, you know, it's a Southern thang! lol

      Delete
  2. My husband will love you for posting this and me making it this weekend :) It looks and sounds super delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking
    back frequently!

    Feel free to surf to my blog: breakfast 01801

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in
    Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though!
    Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks

    my web blog: dunk a basketball

    ReplyDelete