Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sesame Green Beans

Oh yes, better than Chinese buffet green beans! That what I'm calling them. We love Chinese food and each time I look for the wonderful long green beans. Well, I was not able to find those extremely long beans but I of course can get fresh green beans.
This is a quick simple and delicious side dish. I could have eaten the whole pound! 



Sesame Green Beans
1 lb fresh clean green beans
2 tsp sesame oil
4 tsp light soy sauce
1 TBSP sesame seeds

In a saute pan, add your oil and seeds. Cook for just a few minutes, add the soy and beans. Saute until tender. Serve

Quick, simple and delicious! Just as promised.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping in for a visit at North of Wiarton. Love Green Beans; this looks so simple and good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very simple and delicious. I could eat these all the time.

      Delete
  2. These look absolutely divine!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, this looks simple and delicious! Thanks for linking up. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete