Sunday, February 3, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Potato Casserole

With the Super Bowl approaching, everyone seems to be talking about "buffalo" sauce and wings. I can not tolerate 'hot' and 'spicy' foods but thought I'd give it a go.

I made this casserole which was really rich and spicy. I actually made two. One for my husband and son, which was "kicked up" and one for me, a much milder one.

I found that by adding more cheese to mine and eating a nice salad with ranch dressing I was able to enjoy the casserole.



This was for my husband and son ^^


This one was mine ^^

Buffalo Chicken Potato Casserole

1/2 rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 lb potatoes, sliced
2 cups cheese, Monterrey jack
Buffalo wing sauce
8 oz bacon, fried and chopped


In a casserole dish or 8 x 8 pan, layer:
Buffalo sauce
potatoes
chicken
sauce
bacon
cheese
sauce
potatoes
chicken
sauce
bacon
cheese
sauce

Bake for 25 minutes on 350 degrees. Serve with salad, ranch dressing and french bread.
Feeding Big

8 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Let's get social blog hop & your blog makes me hungry lol. I love your banner! I hope your having a great weekend.

    Nikki
    www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, glad you enjoyed it. We love food, can ya tell? :D
      I have visited your blog, love the name!

      Delete
  2. This looks really good and easy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made mine milder than the one for dh, he loved it and said it had just the right heat. Super easy

      Delete
  3. That looks so good! I love buffalo anything! :)

    Following via FB from GYB Blog Hop from 24 Jan - I'm really behind. LOL Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good and super easy. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I have pinned this recipe and can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good. Let me know how you like it. It is really easy and great tasting.

      Delete