Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sweet Chili Chicken Won Ton Cups


I was surfing around on Pinterest, can't imagine right? ha and saw this great looking recipe for won ton tacos. I of course pinned them for later. Which I will get around to making.


Fast forward two days. I'm in the grocery store and think, OH YEAH, won ton wrappers. So I grab a pack. Then I smell the delicious rotisserie chickens cooking in the deli.

WHOA, an "ah ha" moment. WHAT if I use the rotisserie chicken in the won ton wrappers.

YES, that is exactly what I'll do. So I grab one of each, the chicken and the wrappers, then I had to remind myself to get the other items on the list. ADD kicked in.

I came home and said, oh man guess what I'm going to make? 
What?
Something good!
ha ha




Sweet Chili Chicken Won Ton Cups

rotisserie chicken, I used half and shredded it
2 cups shredded slaw mix
1/2 cup shredded carrots
3 sweet salad bell peppers
1/2 bottle of sweet chili sauce (LOVE this stuff)

Mix it all together and then I tried to wrap it in the won ton. That did not go so well, so I decided to put the won ton wrappers in the muffin tin, fill with the chicken mix and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.

A wonderful easy and filling meal.