Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Foodie PenPals Reveal

The Lean Green Bean

It is that time again, another reveal!! I LOVE the penpals program over at The Lean Green Bean with Lindsey! It is great fun, meeting new foodies, receiving mail other than bills and trying new foods. You never know what you're going to get.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE to fill out the form. This form is for US and Canadian residents.

You must submit this form by 9 p.m. EST on the 4th of the month to be guaranteed a spot. If you fill it out between 9 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. EST, you may or may not be included depending on when I have time to start working on match ups  If you fill it out on the 5th of the month, you won’t be able to start until the next month.


This month I sent a box to Raina over at The Home Plate and was thrilled when she received her box. If you want to know why, go visit her page, I'm sure she's telling her readers all about it.

My box came from Jeanie in Michigan. I didn't know anything about her at first , she is a reader, not a blogger like most, so this was a first. We have emailed back and forth and enjoyed the conversations. In the past all my boxes have been from other bloggers. I can't direct you to her page since she doesn't have one. I do hope however that she reads this. *IoI*  < that's me waving! ha ha




My husband thought this box was for him and in a lot of ways it was. He ate the cracklings, drank the ginger soda, used the hot cocoa in his coffee, ate the jalapeno pickles (I love Mt. Olive but can't eat spicy) and of course ate the rice when I fixed it for Mexican night. We love the Vigo rice!

Thanks Jeanie!
The Lean Green Bean 

No comments:

Post a Comment