Monday, January 14, 2013

Favorites Link Party #27

I have in the past, written on Monday about the Friday link party and my favorite recipes that were linked up. I did not cook this weekend , SHOCK, and so today I'm sharing some of the recipes that were shared with us.
As you may or may not know, I am one of the host for Foodie Friends Friday link party each week. It is a lot of fun, finding new friends, new blogs and Facebook pages to follow.
This week I will be very busy working on new recipes! I have a ton of new ideas, new foods (for me) to try and recipes to concoct and share with you. EXCITING week is coming!

I have a Pinterest account, of course, who doesn't! It's the drug of food and crafters! Go to my profile and follow my FFF link party board :)

So here are a few of my favorites from this weekend!




Chocolate Crepes with Orange Creme by Jazzy Gourmet




4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you SO much for featuring my Chicago Style Cashew Crunch. It means so much to me! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for the feature! I noticed that the link back to my blog (and the others) is there but disabled - thought you should know in case it wasn't intentional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The links should work. I'll check them. Thanks for letting me know. I did link back to each person so my readers could easily go check out your pages.

      Delete