Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Bacon Grill Cheese

OH yeah, you read the name right. Buffalo Chicken + Bacon + Grill Cheese = AWESOME sandwich!!

I was watching Rachael Ray yesterday and she was doing Super Bowl food with a focus on "buffalo" sauce.

After sharing with my son today, he said, "Oooh mom I need that". I did not have time, he had to drive to the airport, nor did I want to make a big vat of something that early. So...what did I do. I made him one of his favorite things, a grilled cheese sandwich, with a kick and twist.

It is super easy to do. Try it you'll like it!



Buffalo Chicken Bacon Grill Cheese Sandwich

1 rotisserie chicken, shredded, or left over chicken would work
Buffalo wing hot sauce
cheese
bread
precooked and chopped bacon
butter

Mix shredded chicken with hot sauce, to your desired heat tolerance
Butter the bread on one side
place butter side down in the skillet
place a slice of cheese
add bacon
add Buffalo chicken
top with cheese
add butter bread

Grill until nice and golden, flip and repeat

YUM

Enjoy!