Saturday, December 15, 2012

Orange Crinkle Cookies & National Lemon Cupcake Day

My dh is out of town this week, our oldest son works everyday and my youngest left 2 weeks ago for the AF...so I've been soothing my sad self with cookies. Yep, I've been a baking fool. On the day my son left I baked 12 dozen. YES you read that right, 12 dozen.
Since then I have done another 8 dozen. I did 5 dozen today.
No, I'm not eating all of them. I have sent some with my son to work, gave some to friends and ok, yes, cookies and bananas have been my breakfast for the past several days.

I made these Orange Crinkle Cookies a few days ago and the recipe is featured on Daily Dish.


And in honor of today being National Lemon Cupcake Day, I wrote an article  featuring lots of fabulous recipes.
Go: HERE to check it out.



Daily Dish with Foodie Friends Friday