Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oatmeal Blondies

As you can tell, I love desserts and chocolate ones even more. However, This recipe is not chocolate, GASP, but it is delicious.

I do love oatmeal, in my desserts, cookies, cakes, smoothies and these blondies. These are nutty, buttery and chewy.

My guys were not as happy with these as I was, which is not cool, because if they don't like them, I end up eating them all. That is unless I send a bunch of them to work with my husband, which his employees are thrilled over.

I hope you'll try these and enjoy them as much as I do.

Oatmeal Blondies

1 cup butter, softened
1 cup, packed, brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs beaten
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 cups oatmeal
1 cup chopped pecans

Beat butter and sugars together, add eggs and beat again. Next add all other ingredients.
Grease a 13 x 9 pan
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes

ENJOY!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn:

    Those look sooo good. I might have to steal this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you given these a go yet? A lot healthier than regular brownie or blondies. VERY good. Let me know if you make these.

      Delete