Friday, November 30, 2012

November Foodie Pen Pal Reveal

November Foodie Pen Pals Reveal....ready?

If you are not familiar with the Foodie Pen Pals program, this is a wonderful exchange that Lindsay over at The Lean Green Bean does each month. December we will not do an exchange but are encouraged to give food to the needy this holiday season. If you would like to sign up for Jan. 2013 be sure to stop by her blog and sign up between the 25th of Dec and the 4th of Jan.
INFO and Sign Up

My pen pal this month was Marie, she does not have a blog so I can't link you to her, but she sent me a great box!

Skinny popcorn, which I enjoyed! A bag of mixed dry beans, which I used with some leftover ham.

Starbucks hot chocolate, which sadly for me, my son enjoyed. I am unable to enjoy it due to a health condition :( but he loved it!

One of my favorites, a KIND bar, Madagascar Vanilla. This flavor I had not had, and I will look for these again.

She was kind enough to bake me a loaf of Amish Friendship bread. I used to make this myself years ago, I love it!! THANK YOU

I'm excited to see what my recipient thought of her box! I sent a box of goodies to Kendra over at Biting the hand that feeds you. Be sure to stop by to see what I sent and how she liked it! Tell her I sent you :)

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and happy eating!